Saturday, May 26, 2007

Handbag Snatching at Queensbay Mall

Yesterday morning around 10:10am, I was talking to one of my girl colleague in front of my office. Suddenly we heard a lady screaming like she just witnesses some terrible accident. My colleague was scared and then she grabs my arm and asks, “What’s going on, why someone screams like that?” Then we heard the sound of a motorbike speeding off. I then told my colleague, “It could be someone’s handbag had been snatched”.

We then proceed to nearby and watch from a distance and confirm that a lady’s handbag was snatched by a motorcyclist. She just got down from her car and the snatch thief then grabs her handbag and speed off. Upon get snatch, the lady scream until someone 200 meters away could hear her screaming. A lot of peoples run to the scene to find out what was going on.

I think this lady had learned her lesson, shouldn’t park her car outside the Mall. She could park her car at the multi storey car park provided and it’s just RM1 per entry. So, to all the lady out there, be extra careful when you walking on the street with your handbag. Hold on tight to it and be extra alert when some motorbikes approach you especially when they look like Mat Rempit.

No comments:

Clocklink